Nigerian lawyer, and social activist, Reno Omokri has reacted to the treason allegation laid on the Vice Presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the February 25, 2023, presidential election, Datti Baba-Ahmed, saying ‘anybody who commits treason can be arrested and nothing will happen.’
The former presidential aide stated that there is nothing wrong in protesting a rigged election and added that he has participated more in protest than both Peter Obi and his running mate but anybody who commits treason is liable to be arrested.
He stressed that if Datti is guilty of treason, he will be arrested and nothing will happen, adding that there are bigger fish than him in prison and Nigeria has not collapsed!
In his tweet;
“I believe in protesting a rigged election and have participated in more protests than Obi and Datti combined. However, anybody who commits treason can be arrested. And NOTHING will happen. There are bigger fish than Datti in prison and Nigeria has not collapsed!
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter