The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) has warned the applicants of its Npower programme to beware of fake news in order not to supply their vital information to the scammers.
They urged the general public to disregard any information that may mislead them on the shortlisting, selection of candidates of Npower Batch C, Stream 2 or the one directing the applicants to proceed for biometric captures or physical verification.
Recall that the NASIMS under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development announced earlier this week the commencement of the shortlisting of successful Npower candidates for the Batch C, Stream 2 of the empowerment programme.
However, much fake news is now being circulated about the programme by scammers to acquire people’s vital information.
Npower has now come out to announce to prospective beneficiaries in a statement released via its official Facebook page to beware of such information and only rely on information from their verified channels.
In their statement, Npower said that Batch C, Stream 2 is currently being shortlisted and successful candidates will be duly communicated to. They, however, stated that being shortlisted does not guarantee the final selection, adding that it’s only part of the selection process.
They, therefore, advised the prospective beneficiaries to disregard any misleading information and always confirm from verified channels.
See the statement below as released via their verified Facebook page:
- FG Officially Begins Shortlisting of Npower Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries
- FG Gives Update On N-Power, Vows To Double Beneficiaries To 1m and Expand Cash Transfer Register to 32m
- FG Constitutes Committee To Reduce Youth Movement Out Of Nigeria.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi