One Nurse Asma’u Lawali Bungudu working with Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura specialist Hospital, Gusau in Zamfara State slumped and died while discharging her duties at the hospital.
According to reports, the late nurse was said to be hale and hearty when she at arrived the hospital in the early hours of Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
The Public Relations Officer of the hospital, Auwal Usman, who confirmed the incident to the Nigerian Tribune, said Asmau was at her duty post (NHIS Clinic) and had checked the blood pressure of about 30 patients today before she complained about a cardiac issue to a Doctor.
According him, after she immediately slumped after the complaint and doctors rushed to save her but died instantly.
“The medical Doctors attempted to save her life but they couldn’t as she died instantly,” Usman said.
The PRO disclosed that Management team of the Hospital led by the Medical Director Dr Usman Muhammad Shanawa have handed over the corpse to the relatives of the deceased Nurse.
A family member of the late Asma’u confirmed that Asmau left home hale and hearty this morning and went to the hospital where she works as a Nurse.
“Her funeral prayer will be observed today by 5:00PM at Malan Abdurrahaman House, Magama Area, Bungudu.” the relative added.
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter