One Nurse Asma’u Lawali Bungudu working with Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura specialist Hospital, Gusau in Zamfara State slumped and died while discharging her duties at the hospital.
According to reports, the late nurse was said to be hale and hearty when she at arrived the hospital in the early hours of Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
The Public Relations Officer of the hospital, Auwal Usman, who confirmed the incident to the Nigerian Tribune, said Asmau was at her duty post (NHIS Clinic) and had checked the blood pressure of about 30 patients today before she complained about a cardiac issue to a Doctor.
According him, after she immediately slumped after the complaint and doctors rushed to save her but died instantly.
“The medical Doctors attempted to save her life but they couldn’t as she died instantly,” Usman said.
The PRO disclosed that Management team of the Hospital led by the Medical Director Dr Usman Muhammad Shanawa have handed over the corpse to the relatives of the deceased Nurse.
A family member of the late Asma’u confirmed that Asmau left home hale and hearty this morning and went to the hospital where she works as a Nurse.
“Her funeral prayer will be observed today by 5:00PM at Malan Abdurrahaman House, Magama Area, Bungudu.” the relative added.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu