Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Thursday shared a joke on the visit of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to his residence in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Tinubu visited the ex-president in the latter’s penthouse inside the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library in Abeokuta, on Wednesday, accompanied by two former governors of the state, Chief Olusegun Osoba and Otunba Gbenga Daniel, billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, and pioneer national chairman of APC, Chief Bisi Akande, among others.
The duo refused to address the media after the meeting.
Obasanjo, who spoke at the inauguration of a 300-man planning committee on the installation of the new Olowu of Owu, Oba Saka Matemilola, said he told Tinubu that he had added two phrases to Yoruba vocabularies.
“We have two vocabularies in the Yoruba dictionary, ‘Emilokan’ and ‘Olule’. These two vocabularies are now popularly used.
“I asked Bola and he laughed. I said whether the vocabularies are good or bad, we have started using them.”
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter