Dr Sam Amadi, a political analyst and Director of the Abuja School of Social and Political Thoughts, has reacted to the election petition filed by Mr Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party.
Speaking about the petition, the political analyst said anyone that disagrees with Obi’s petition to challenge the conduct of the 2023 presidential election lacks knowledge of administrative law.
Taken to his official Twitter handle, Dr Amadi asserted that Obi’s petition contains the main point he has been making about the February 25 polls.
It would be recalled that Obi and LP filed their petition early on Tuesday, with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Bola Tinubu, Shettima Kashim (vice president-elect) and their party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) listed as respondents.
Obi demanded a fresh conduct of the 2023 presidential election.
This is as Obi requests the Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC) to cancel the February 25 polls and order the conduct of a new one.
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
- President Tinubu, Traditional Rulers Meet, Discuss National Issues (Photos)
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter