Reno Omokri, a former aide to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has said Christians made a huge mistake by wasting their votes on the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, instead of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), which knows how to balance power between Muslims and Christians.
The presidential election since its completion has continued to remain a topic among Nigerians on social media as some of the people in the country who are not okay with the election result are showing grievance while those who supported the winner continue to celebrate their victory and waiting for the president-elect’s inauguration come May 29, 2023.
Taken to his official verified Twitter handle, Reno Omokri revealed that the President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu might rule Nigeria for 8 years and hand over to another Muslim from the North, faulting how many Christians chose to support Peter Obi instead of the PDP that is known for balancing power between the two most popular religions in Nigeria
In his tweet, “The biggest political mistake Christians made was wasting their votes on Peter Obi. Only PDP has a record of balancing power between Muslims and Christians. Except the PEPC void his victory, Tinubu is likely to govern for 8 years and hand it over to a Northern Muslim”. Below is a screenshot where you can read Reno Omokri’s Twitter post.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter