Reno Omokri, a former aide to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has said Christians made a huge mistake by wasting their votes on the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, instead of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), which knows how to balance power between Muslims and Christians.
The presidential election since its completion has continued to remain a topic among Nigerians on social media as some of the people in the country who are not okay with the election result are showing grievance while those who supported the winner continue to celebrate their victory and waiting for the president-elect’s inauguration come May 29, 2023.
Taken to his official verified Twitter handle, Reno Omokri revealed that the President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu might rule Nigeria for 8 years and hand over to another Muslim from the North, faulting how many Christians chose to support Peter Obi instead of the PDP that is known for balancing power between the two most popular religions in Nigeria
In his tweet, “The biggest political mistake Christians made was wasting their votes on Peter Obi. Only PDP has a record of balancing power between Muslims and Christians. Except the PEPC void his victory, Tinubu is likely to govern for 8 years and hand it over to a Northern Muslim”. Below is a screenshot where you can read Reno Omokri’s Twitter post.
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu