President Muhammadu Buhari is facing severe criticisms from Nigerians following a report that he approved N1.4 billion for the purchase of 10 vehicles for Niger Republic.
Popular Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin, on Tuesday night, published a document from the country’s budget office alleging that President Buhari approved the funds for the purchase of 10 Toyota land Cruiser jeeps.
The document also revealed the account name and number to which the money was paid into.
Below is Hundeyin’s Tweet;
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu