Samuel Ortom, the Benue State Governor has declared that he stands by Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State over the crisis that engulfed the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the wake of the presidential primaries of the party.
Governor Ortom disclosed this, on Tuesday, while speaking with newsmen.
It would be recalled that Nigeria’s former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar had emerged as the flag bearer of the party after the primaries which led to disagreements within the party over calls for the removal of the PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu.
Also, it was reported in some of the dailies yesterday (Tuesday) that Governor Ortom had dumped Wike and may have pitched tents with the Atiku group.
However, Ortom who spoke with newsmen in Makurdi on Tuesday shortly after the Zone ‘B’ (Benue North West senatorial district) caucus meeting of PDP said he stands by Governor Nyesom Wike.
- Tinubu Was Defeated By Peter Obi In Abuja Because Rigging Was Difficult – Ireti Kingibe
- VIDEO: Peter Obi Receives Massive Ovation During Soludo’s Anniversary
- Labour Party Governorship Aspirant Is Dead
- Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Frank Nweke Jnr
- Do You Know The Meaning Of Option A4 Used In 1993 Presidential Election?
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter