The People Democratic Party’s governorship candidate in Lagos State, Dr Olajide Adediran popularly known as Jando, has accused the state government of frustrating his campaign efforts.
Jando made this known on Wednesday during an interview on Arise TV, claiming that billboard companies are refunding his money and saying they have been asked not to any advertising from him. He said:
“The moment that of Afromedia happened in Falomo here, I placed a call through to the Lagos police commissioner myself and I said to him, ‘CP, this just happened. It was removed.’ We didn’t even know, we thought it was the hoodlums who removed. It was after investigation that we realised that it was the state government, through LASAA that removed it. The company in question did say to us, ‘They have asked us not to take anything from you. We will refund your money.” Just like JCDecaux did refund our money.
The PDP governorship candidate narrated how his posters were removed on Third Mainland Bridge and noted that all what they are encountering won’t stop the from pasting their posters.
“We will continue to paste our posters. Last week on the Third Mainland bridge, which is even a Federal Government road, our people put some A4 boards. They were removing it in broad day light. After paying for all of these. We won’t allow this, we will find a way to put our campaign materials out there,” he said.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu