Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed some of the reasons why he left the Peoples Democratic Party for the All Progressive Congress last year.
Mr Fani-Kayode made this known via a post shared on his official verified Facebook page, due to the new development regarding the decision of the Camp of Governor Wike to pull out from the Campaign Council of Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Candidate of PDP.
He noted that the PDP is a party that has no reward for its loyal members, adding that there’s nothing like equity and fairness in the party. Speaking further, he alleged that the party prioritizes the Northerners over the Southerners. Also, he revealed that the party has done nothing but humiliate its Presidential Candidate in the 2015 election, Goodluck Jonathan by finding him not worthy to hold any position on the Campaign committee of Atiku.
While providing the solution for Wike’s Camp, Femi Fani-Kayode urged them to come out of the shadows and declare their support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu because that is the only thing they could do to avoid the wrath of the PDP if Atiku wins.
See His Facebook Post Below:
What do you think about what Femi Fani-Kayode said?
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi