Popular Nollywood actress, Remi Surutu has sparked reactions after she took to the social media to chide the Labour Party (LP) governorship candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour.
In a video that surfaced online, the actress can be seen saying that people who gave the LP’s gubernatorial candidate the Yoruba name ‘Gbadebo’ made a mistake as the name will not prevail on the Saturday gubernatorial election.
The name ‘Gbadebo’ is a Yoruba name which means “the one who returns the crown”.
Remi Surutu who is vocal about her support for the All Progressive Congress (APC), said that GRV only bears the name, but he wouldn’t return with the crown in relation to the election that will be held on Saturday, the 18th of March, 2023.
In the video, Remi Surutu can be seen with her colleague, Kehinde Adams, popularly known as Lege Miami. Remi Surutu can be seen condemning the name of Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour, saying that the name doesn’t fit him, and he was named by mistake.
“Gbadebo is a scam. They sent him to go and bring the crown. The people who gave you the name made a mistake. Gbadebo is a scam. Patrick Chinedu, why now? Don’t come and disturb us. You know I have not been talking all these days. You will insult Asiwaju, insult Sanwo-Olu… Gbadebo Chinedu!”
The video of the actress has sparked multiple reactions from netizens as they shared their various thoughts on it. What do you think about it?
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter