Popular TVC Journalist, Rufai Oseni has urged those bringing up the idea of military government in the country to perish the thought, warning it is an invitation to anarchy.
Oseni maintained that people must never stop believing in Nigeria as the last elections showed Nigerians could actually join efforts together.
In a post he shared on social media platform X, on Sunday, Oseni said he believes in citizens calling out the civilian government and holding them accountable.
Describing the military government as terrible, Oseni cited how media houses were closed arbitrarily and journalists targeted and threatened for doing their jobs during military eras in Nigeria.
However, he urged politicians to be careful, warning that their brazen lawlessness and destabilising tendencies will definitely not end well.
According to him, politicians must also stop the use of violence, warning also that the people need to stand firm and remove the vestiges of evil from the nation’s electoral process.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu