The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has revealed that he had fulfilled his promise in assisting a graduate, Gimba Sophia Emmanuel, in her aspiration to acquire an oven and start her baking and confectionery business.
The former Governor of Anambra state made this known on Sunday via his verified Instagram page.
In his post:
“Today, I fulfilled my pledge to assist Ms Gimba Sophia Emmanuel in her aspiration to acquire an oven and start her baking and confectionery business.
“Interestingly, she had indicated that she would procure a Nigerian-made oven, thus enhancing the value chain and putting into effect the production to consumption mantra.”
Obi had shared Emmanuel’s story during his press conference on Thursday.
See the post below:
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter