The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has revealed that he had fulfilled his promise in assisting a graduate, Gimba Sophia Emmanuel, in her aspiration to acquire an oven and start her baking and confectionery business.
The former Governor of Anambra state made this known on Sunday via his verified Instagram page.
In his post:
“Today, I fulfilled my pledge to assist Ms Gimba Sophia Emmanuel in her aspiration to acquire an oven and start her baking and confectionery business.
“Interestingly, she had indicated that she would procure a Nigerian-made oven, thus enhancing the value chain and putting into effect the production to consumption mantra.”
Obi had shared Emmanuel’s story during his press conference on Thursday.
See the post below:
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu