Labour Party (LP) candidate Mr. Peter Obi, has filed a petition at the election tribunal seeking the annulment of the victory of President-elect Bola Tinubu.
Obi alleges that the election was characterised by various irregularities including the non-qualification of Mr Tinubu and his running mate, Kashim Shettima to contest the election.
He also alleges that Mr Tinubu failed to win the majority of the lawful votes cast in the election, and could not secure one-quarter of the lawful votes cast in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.
You can download the full petition here: PETER OBI VS INEC -PETITION
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter