The supporters of the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi have nicknamed the spokesman of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Organization, Festus Keyamo as the senior advocate of nonsense or nuisance.
According to Mr Obi’s supporters widely referred to as Obidients, Keyamo has been spitting out nonsensical words, in a bid to promote his principal, while trying to so hard to demonise other presidential candidates.
In a recent post, Keyamo cited a news article from a news site, Podium Reporters, where he alleged that Mr. Peter Obi is in talks with PDP to step down for Atiku Abubakar.
However, upon further investigation, it was found out that the Podium Reporters are experts in peddling fake news and were founded just over a year ago.
Most of the things Keyamo is putting forward in a bid to sell his candidate have been proven to be false.
This has made both PDP and Labour Party supporters tag him senior advocate of nonsense, since he is also a lawyer and also a supposed Senior Advocate of Nigeria(SAN).
Recall that the phrase ‘senior advocate of nonsense’ was framed by a Nigerian veteran rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem in 2021 when he had a misunderstanding with Keyamo.
During the time, Mr Eedris dropped a remix of his hit song, Jagajaga, where he replaced the ‘Nigeria’ in SAN with ‘Nonsense’ to insult Keyamo, who had said the singer was angry with him because he failed to extort money from him.
Keyamo’s tweet read:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu