The Labour Party’s Vice Presidential candidate, Dr. Yusuf Datti Ahmed, has thrown cautions in the wind by attacking a veteran Nollywood Actor and Producer, Zack Orji, over the latter’s declaration of support for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the APC’s presidential candidate.
In a message on his social media space, Datti lampooned Zack Orji, calling him unprinitable names and mocking him for living a low life with all his fame.
Recall that Orji had in a short video spoke high of the APC’s presidential candidate and emphasizing his track records of achievements as Lagos governor, while also urging Nigerians to support the former governor so as to reciprocate such gesture at the national level.
However, Obi’s vice presidential nominee threw all cautions in the wind and crudelys descended on Orji, calling him all sorts of names in a manner suggesting the vice-presidential nominee himself is immature.
See below for the message:
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter