The Presidential candidate of the Labour Party for the 2023 election, Peter Obi, on Thursday, held a meeting with Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, a former Nigerian president over the forthcoming General elections.
This was disclosed on Thursday morning by the former Anambra state governor who shared photos from their meeting on his official verified Twitter page, @PeterObi.
In the tweet, Peter Obi uploaded some pictures from the metting and captioned it with, “I recently visited my senior brother, H.E. @GEJonathan to exchange views on an array of serious national interest questions.”
As of the time of publishing this report, the LP presidential candidate is yet to reveal the details of his visit with Jonathan.
See pictures from the visit below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu