Chinese investor releases funding, for the $307 million Transformer and Solar Cell manufacturing plant in Nigeria to begin construction next month. Federal Government also disbursed $23million as part of its $46million stake that would see Nigeria export solar cells and transformers.
China Great Wall Industry Corporation and National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) in Nigeria will join Huaye to build the mega factories. Huaye had trained 60 Nigerians in China in a Transformer Production Line and High voltage Testing Laboratory Plant.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu