There was a chaotic situation in the early hours of Saturday (today) as supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) clashed in Oyo State ahead of the governorship and house of assembly elections.
HotNewsInNaija gathered that the clash happened in ward 7 of Ibarapa East East Local Government Area of the state a few hours to commencement of the civic exercise.
It was gathered that trouble started when some suspected supporters of PDP allegedly attacked a bus carrying some people to the election ground.
In a reprisal attack, some supporters of APC were said to have traced the leaders of the attackers to their hideout, where a free-for-all ensued, leaving many people wounded.
One of the wounded persons is reportedly at an undisclosed hospital in the town. The State Police Command is yet to issue an official statement on the incident as of reporting time, HotNewsInNaija understands.
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter