Rave of the moment and controversial street hip-hop singer, Portable Omo Olalomi, has reportedly fired his entire team.
The Zazzu Zeh crooner announced this in a video posted on his official Instagram account, alleging them of blocking other people who are trying to get closer to him.
Portable said he has been taking care of them for months, providing food, water, up kips, and every other thing for them, but whenever he asked them to bring something to the table they won’t be able to provide any.
Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter
The singer added that the worst of it all is that they used to frown against him welcoming new people and however, instructed them to leave because he’s sick and tired of nursing someone that remains the same after spending many months with him.
He stressed further that they need to leave in order to create space for others because he need to help a new set of people.
Among those the singer chased away are his long time friend and manager, the new promoter he acquired after fighting with Kogbagidi, Ijoba Danku, his Dj, Spirit Oko Oku and others.
Watch The Video Below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi