Rave of the moment and controversial street hip-hop singer, Portable Omo Olalomi, has reportedly fired his entire team.
The Zazzu Zeh crooner announced this in a video posted on his official Instagram account, alleging them of blocking other people who are trying to get closer to him.
Portable said he has been taking care of them for months, providing food, water, up kips, and every other thing for them, but whenever he asked them to bring something to the table they won’t be able to provide any.
Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter
The singer added that the worst of it all is that they used to frown against him welcoming new people and however, instructed them to leave because he’s sick and tired of nursing someone that remains the same after spending many months with him.
He stressed further that they need to leave in order to create space for others because he need to help a new set of people.
Among those the singer chased away are his long time friend and manager, the new promoter he acquired after fighting with Kogbagidi, Ijoba Danku, his Dj, Spirit Oko Oku and others.
Watch The Video Below:
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge