Popular controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola professionally known as Portable will be arraigned on Monday morning at the Otta Magistrate Court Ogun State by operatives of the Police Command.
The Command Public Relations Officer, Superintendent of Police(SP) Abimbola Oyeyemi confirmed this in a statement.
The ‘Zazzu ze’ crooner was arrested on Friday after the expiration of a 72-hour ultimatum to turn in himself.
Portable was directed to report to the police for refusing to honour the force invitation.
He was eventually arrested in Sango Ota area of the state and taken to the Command’s Headquarters, Elewe-eran.
He was accused of engaging in assault and unruly behaviour.
According to the Force Headquarters spokesman, Muyiwa Adejobi, the Singer may face not less than five – count charge.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter