Nigerian President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has accepted an invitation to meet with the President of the United States, Joe Biden, on the sideline of the United Nations General Assembly meeting.
This was disclosed on Saturday by Aguri Ngelale, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, in a statement released after a meeting between Tinubu and US Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Ambassador Molly Phee.
According to reports, President Joe Biden is asking to meet with you on the sidelines of UNGA, and you are the only African leader he has requested to meet. It is a mark of his high regard for your leadership,” Phee said.
The UNGA 78th session will open on September 12, 2023, in New York, United States.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu