The internet has been set on fire after Nigerians found out that the Chrisland school student that was involved in a sex scandal has personal Instagram and Likee accounts where she used to post her erotic videos.
According to reports, the parents of the little girl claimed that their daughter was raped when she travelled with Chrisland school to take part in the World School Games between March 10 and 13, 2022. The private school was also accused of taking their daughter to do pregnancy tests without her consent and later suspended from their school.
Following this, Nigerians took their side and started supporting them while the Lagos State Government also smashed the Chrisland schools with indefinite closure sanctions pending further investigation.
However, when the video of the sexual involvement of the little girl hit the Internet, some Nigerians, in their right senses, noticed that the girl was not raped but the occurrence was mutual. Some even concluded that it was the girl who initiated the sex due to the way she was performing the act even more than a mature lady would do.
Subsequently, Nigerians, while they were trying to find out the truth about the incident, got to discover that the little girl due to poor parenting has long ago created Instagram and Likee accounts where she used to upload different kinds of erotic videos and this has led an outrage on social media where people were blaming the little girl’s parent for the damages they have done in her life.
See some of her videos and people’s comments about it below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu