Nigerians behave as though we know everything about religion. Although our leading religions were imported, we engage ourselves in fruitless arguments of the supremacy of one religion over the other and got ourselves consumed in it such that we forgot to improve ourselves in the practical aspects of our lives that will better our standard of living as individuals and collectively as a nation.
Instead of uniting us, religions have drafted us much apart than any other thing. The youths are lost in this trivialities while the old are busy mortgaging our future for personal gains, leading us into perpetual state of confusion.
Sadly, people from the origin of our religions co–exist and live together in peace with their religious incongruity while we fight and kill ourselves. We are supposed to learn, but we aren’t.
It appears mostly as if all hope are lost. I cry my heart out though, but it makes no difference as the loudest of my voice is unheard.
This is simply because, even at the loudest, my voice is still inaudible.
Watch below the video of a mosque and a catholic church erected side by side in Nazareth, and see for yourself why religion without love is empty.
~ Fattykolly Ibn Alimi
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter