Reno Omokri, former aide to Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has on Friday cautioned the Organizers of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show to prevent housemates from using the platform to campaign for their preferred presidential candidates.
Recall that Level Up Housemate, Eloswag, on Thursday, wore a clothe customised with some words that has become popular on the Nigerian social media in recent weeks due to presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi.
The inscription on Eloswag’s hoodie reads; ‘Be Obedient and useful.’
Reacting to Eloswag’s action on Friday, July 29, Omokri, said such an exhibition could polarise viewers and may have real world implications.
Omokri, via his official verified Twitter handle, said:
“Dear @BBNaija, Your show is much watched in Nigeria. It is beneficial to be apolitical. Actions on the programme can polarise viewers, which is something that may have real-world implications. Perhaps you may want to take greater care to forestall a reoccurrence.”
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi