A Nigerian lawyer and former aide to Ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has once again berated President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration over mismanagement of the Nigerian economy.
Omokri who continues to condemn and reveal President Buhari’s incompetence has noted that the next person that will become Nigerian President after Buhari will have the masses turning their back on him quickly because he will have to sack workers and reduce government expenses to be able to repay the N40 billion loans currently by Buhari’s administration.
Reno Omokri via his official Twitter handle, @renoomokri, stressed that he does not envy that person because he’s going up there to face a serious challenge.
The Tweet Reads:
Whoever will become President after Buhari will lose his popularity quickly, because he will have to sack workers and reduce government cost to pay for the N40 billion loans (as at now. It may increase) Buhari is leaving for him or her. I don’t envy that person!Reno Omokri.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu