The company is said to have globally disabled the map traffic layer and live information on how busy places like stores, restaurants, and other related places are in Ukraine.
Confirming the development, Irish Journalist, Jason Corcoran noted that the American company disclosed it had taken the decision for the safety of local communities in the country, after a series of consultations with sources including regional authorities.
The Russian President, Vladimir Putin’s decision to Invade Ukraine has already made life miserable for his people who are now on the brink of a sudden recession they had no hand in causing.
- United Kingdom Vows to Deploy Nuclear Weapon Against Russia
- Ukraine’s World’s Largest Plane ‘Mriya’ Destroyed By Russia.
- Deeper Life Church’s Bus Refuses to Evacuate Nigerian Lady And Friends in Ukraine Because They Aren’t Church Members.
- Russia Vs Ukraine: Abramovich Remains Chelsea’s Owner.
- Nigerian Government to Evacuate Nigerians in Ukraine This Week
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina