Lindsey Graham, a Republican Senator of the United State of America (USA), has suggested assassination of Vladimir Putin as the most effective solution to end Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
In an interview with Fox News TV, Graham noted that the only way to end Russia’s invasion of its neighbouring country is by getting Putin killed in Moscow. And according to him, only Russians can get the job done.
In his word: “How does this end? Somebody in Russia has to step up to the plate… and take this guy out,” Graham said.
Making reference to the assassination of a former Roman emperor, Julius Caesar, by Brutus, Graham wondered if there could be a Brutus in Russia that would do the job this time around.
Like in the time of Adolf Hitler when a German officer, Stauffenberg, attempted to take him out with a bomb in 1944 but failed, Graham also wondered if another Stauffenberg could exist, but this time a Stauffenberg that will be successful in his attempt.
In conclusion, Graham called on the Russian populace to consider his advice and find a way of executing it, as they would be doing their country, and the world at large, a great service by yielding.
- Why Russia is Justified to Attack Ukraine? – Opata Igbo
- Europe in Danger of being Wiped Out As Russia Attacked Ukraine’s Nuclear Plant – Zelensky
- See the Moment A 20yrs Old Russian Soldier Surrendered And Given Food by the Ukrainians (Photo)
- Two Ukrainian Footballers Killed While Defending Their Country Against Russian Invasion
- Ukraine Invasion: Russia Vows to Continue Attacks Until Set Goals are Achieved
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu