- Tinubu’s wife is an ordained Redeemed Christian Church Pastor, having a Pastor as the Firstlady is not a bad idea even if Muslim-Muslim ticket is the last option.
Around 90 percent of homes in the Southwest have a mixture of Muslims and Christians living together happily under the same roof without their religious diversity constituting any problem between them. This is because Southwest people are one of the most sophisticated and religiously liberal people in Nigeria.
If you say Muslim-Muslim ticket is a taboo, all the southwest muslims will suffer for it because that is a systemic way of ruling/rigging them out of ever becoming a President or Vice-President in Nigeria, most especially when pairing with a Northern candidate.
For example, It is most likely that in any Presidential Election, the North will always come up with a Muslim Candidate because they are predominatly muslims, and in that case, the South-West Muslims will only be reduced to mere spectators in Nigeria”s National politics, as only the South-West Christians will be favoured to either be President or Vice-President in that regard.
We have already got ourselves divided along ethnic lines. We talk about Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba among others, and that is enough division already. Allowing another line of division along religious line will not help our democracy grow. This should not be allowed to stand in politics.
Religion has never been our problem here in Southwest, Southwest are religiously liberal people, we aren’t divided along religious lines and we shouldn’t allow such division to be drafted into our fold as a result of politics.
Tinubu’s wife is an ordained Reedemed Christian Church Pastor, having a Pastor as the Firstlady is not a bad idea even if Muslim-Muslim ticket is the last option.
~ Fattykolly Ibn Alimi
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School
- See The Ridiculous Reason Kizz Daniel Refused To Perform At Tanzanian Concert, By Promoter
- Dino Melaye Bursted As The Possible Brain Behind Cultist Procession Against Bola Tinubu
- “Let The Poor Angry Bird Go Home And Rest” – Reactions After BBNaija’s Beauty Got Disqualified
- “I Dumped Burna Boy Because He Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed” – Stefflon Don