Nigerian actor, filmmaker, producer and director, Odunlade Adekola, popularly known as Saamu Alaajo, has dished out a warning to some of his fans who are fond of using his picture to advertise frozen fish to stop doing so.
The funny Nollywood actor said this in a tweet posted on his official verified Twitter handle, @Odunadekoladee.
The main reason why Odunlade made such a request from his fans is unknown to us but it seems the actor is tired of seeing pictures of himself being used on signboards placed in front of the shops of people selling frozen fish. It may also be his other way of cracking a joke around with his fans.
The tweet reads:
Odunlade has continued to entertain his fan with his Saamu Alajo series. The funnyman has established himself both as a versatile actor, as well as a comedian.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi