Nigerian actor, filmmaker, producer and director, Odunlade Adekola, popularly known as Saamu Alaajo, has dished out a warning to some of his fans who are fond of using his picture to advertise frozen fish to stop doing so.
The funny Nollywood actor said this in a tweet posted on his official verified Twitter handle, @Odunadekoladee.
The main reason why Odunlade made such a request from his fans is unknown to us but it seems the actor is tired of seeing pictures of himself being used on signboards placed in front of the shops of people selling frozen fish. It may also be his other way of cracking a joke around with his fans.
The tweet reads:
Odunlade has continued to entertain his fan with his Saamu Alajo series. The funnyman has established himself both as a versatile actor, as well as a comedian.
- PHOTOS: Obi-Dent Rally Turned Violent In Uyo As Tribal War Ensued Between Igbo And Ibibio People
- PDP Crisis: Governor Ortom Debunks Claims He’s Now With Ayu, Reiterates His Support for Wike
- DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University
- JUST IN: FG Makes U-turn On ASUU Strike, Withdraws Orders Asking Vice-Chancellors To Reopen Universities
- “Buhari Will Teach In Universities” – ASUU Reacts To FG’s Directives To Vice Chancellors To Reopen Varsities