The newly released Yoruba Nation activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has lamented about Russia/Ukraine war, saying he only hopes it doesn’t denegerate into a massive war the world over.
He lamented about the Ukraine crisis in a new video he made on Wednesday, 9th March, and prayed that what started as just a diplomatic row between Russia and Ukraine doesn’t escalate into another World war, noting that the world cannot afford to witness another massive war this time around.
Sunday Ignoho, who dressed in a black T-shirt on blue-black jean, was seen watching televison and speaking to people around him. He was heard asking about the date from the people in the video, which they told him 9th of March, validating the fact that the video was a recent one.
Igboho was on Monday released from Benin Republic detention by the government of the country after several month of incarceration.
Watch the full video here:
- Photos: Chief Sunday Igboho Looking Very Healthy and in High Spirit After Being Released From Detention
- VIDEO: Youths Throng Sunday Igboho’s House In Ibadan, Celebration Erupts As News of His Release Hits Social Media
- Details of Sunday Igboho’s Release Emerged, He was Released on Health Grounds.
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge