Some Terrorists who are involved in different kinds of heinous criminal activities along the Abuja-Kaduna Expressway have reportedly been arrested and paraded by men of the Nigerian Police Force.
Eons Intelligence reported this in a tweet shared via its official Twitter handle and it was also confirmed by Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi, the Nigerian Police Force Public Relations Officer.
Recall that the safety of lives along the Abuja-Kaduna expressway has become a thing of the past due to the ravaging insurgents, kidnapping, banditry, homicide, rape and other heinous crimes that have taken the lives of many Nigerians living, travelling along the area.
In March, the multi-million naira train of the Federal Government of Nigeria conveying over one thousand people was ambushed by bandit terrorists in an attack which claimed many lives while numbers of those that were taken away by the terrorists were yet to be rescued by the Nigerian government.
However, different security operatives have since then swung into action, deploying many capable security squads to the area and this has been bringing out a good result as several suspects terrorising the area were arrested and paraded today by the Nigerian Police.
Arms and ammunition were also recovered from them.
See their photos below:
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge