Nigerian Gospel Singer and evangelist, Osinachi Nwachukwu has reportedly dead.
The gospel musician who became popular with her hit song titled “Ekwueme” is said to have been dead this morning.
During her lifetime, Nwachukwu who was the twin sister of Amarachi Grace Eze, a musician, was a songwriter, producer and evangelist.
At the time of filing this report, the cause of her death is yet to be revealed by her loved ones.
- Tinubu: Fayose’s Travail And What Sowore, Other Nescient Youths Should Learn
- Lagos May Explode In October 1st As Obi, Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Toll Gate
- “Today You Might Be A Fan And Tomorrow The Player” – BBNaija Star Ka3na Reacts To Old Tweet Of Beauty Mocking Erica
- BBNaijaS7: “We Have Started Dating Before Week 2” – Beauty Admits Dating Groovy In An Interview
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School