Chimee Adioha, a Master’s student in the United States of America and an indigene of Orlu Local Government in Imo State, has narrated how his father was kidnapped in July and also revealed the language the kidnappers spoke.
The Punch Newspaper reported that when the man was talking, he noted that the gunmen came to his father’s house in Orlu on the 20th of July 2022, to look for him and they found him.
He stressed that, while the kidnappers were talking to them, they revealed that it was third time they were looking for his father until they found him on that day.
In his words, “The kidnappers said if they did not see him the third time, then they would take my mother instead.”
Further talking, Adioha said after his father was taken away, the kidnappers reached out to them on Whatsapp the second day and they were using pure Igbo language to communicate to them until they paid the ransom they demanded for and they released his father.
It is high time we stopped demonizing only the Fulanis for all the killings and kidnappings within our societies, the evil among us live beside us.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu