Two young men, identified as Henry Agbo and Wisdom Ofri, have reportedly gone missing in Calabar, the Cross River State capital after they visited a lady they met on Facebook, a popular social networking platform.
According to Sahara Reporters, the victims, after a series of chats on the online platform with the female friend, decided to visit her, last Saturday, in the Ekorinim 2 area of the city.
HotNewsInNaija gathered that the two young men are employees of a logistics company located along the Murtala Mohammed Highway in Calabar, Cross River State.
Meanwhile, a regrettable incidence happened on Monday at at a nightclub located in the Gowon Estate, Lagos, as a Police escort to a birthday celebrant accidentally shot two persons to death.
HotNewsInNaija reported that the Mobile Police Officer who was believed to be under the influence of alcohol shot to death the birthday celebrant and one guest while a few others were said to have sustained bullet wounds. Watch their video here.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi