An unidentified young lady has allegedly run mad on Sunday after she was dropped from a car by a ritualist at the Post Office area in Ilorin Kwara state.
In a viral video circulating on the internet, the lady was seen laughing uncontrollably and speaking jargon which shows she was not in her right senses anymore.
Earlier speculations suggested that the lady was high on a high drug but it was later discovered that she was not battling drug highness but was used and dropped at the popular place in Ilorin by an unknown suspected ritualist.
According to reports, good people at the scene rally around her and made sure she was being handed over to the Police.
Watch the video below:
An incident similar to this also happened in Lagos where a young beautiful lady also run mad after alerting from a car at Ago Palace, Okota in Lagos.
The unidentified lady was allegedly dropped from a car in front of a supermarket called Market Square by a suspected Yahoo boy in Ago Palace Way, Okota Lagos.
Global News reported that the lady has been used for ritual, noting the lady started a display of madness as she crossed to the other side of the road and she was shouting 1 million! 1 million!!. May the good Lord protect our ladies from all these ritualists.
- PHOTOS: Obi-Dent Rally Turned Violent In Uyo As Tribal War Ensued Between Igbo And Ibibio People
- PDP Crisis: Governor Ortom Debunks Claims He’s Now With Ayu, Reiterates His Support for Wike
- DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University
- JUST IN: FG Makes U-turn On ASUU Strike, Withdraws Orders Asking Vice-Chancellors To Reopen Universities
- “Buhari Will Teach In Universities” – ASUU Reacts To FG’s Directives To Vice Chancellors To Reopen Varsities