The Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have reportedly intercepted cocaine packaged as tablets of bathing soap at Enugu airport.
27-year-old Madu Chukwuemeka Miracle pictured above, arrived at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, AIIA, Enugu from Nairobi, Kenya via Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on Wednesday 26th Oct.
A statement released by NDLEA spokesperson, Femi Babafemi, says a search carried out on his three bags revealed seventy-six (76) foreign bathing soaps made with cocaine in one of the bags while another has two plastic bottles containing cream-like liquid, which tested positive to cocaine. The cocaine bars weigh 10.650 kilograms while the liquid cocaine weighs 2.496 kilograms, bringing the total weight to 13.146 kilograms.
A video posted online by the spokesperson of the agency, Femi Babafemi, shows the banned substance molded in form of tablets of bathing soaps and covered with wraps that read bathing soap.
Watch The Video Below:
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter