There was a commotion on Sunday night at the presidential debate organised by Arise TV over the absence of Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The Spokesperson of the Atiku Campaign Organization, Senator Dino Melaye, who was present at the presidential town-hall series, had said his principal “is too big to come for debate”. The audience got agitated, asking Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta, Atiku’s running mate who was at the event to represent the former Vice-President, to “step down”.
According to them, only presidential candidates are allowed, as they won’t welcome representatives.
Aside from Atiku, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential flag-bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was also absent. His running mate, Kashim Shettima was also not present.
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, was however present.
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter