A Nigerian Street Hip-Hop singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable Omolalomi has taken to social media to brag about the cost of his new music video.
The controversial artiste who urged netizens to watch out for the impressive video noted that he spent almost 20 million naira on its production.
According to reports, the Zazzu crooner had recently shot the video of his newly released hit track titled ‘Aza Man’ in the European country, France.
Speaking in a video posted via his official Instagram page, Portable disclosed that he received financial support from notable personalities such as MC Oluomo, and Seyi Tinubu (the son of the APC presidential flagbearer) for the video production.
He concluded by urging netizens to watch out for the impressive video.
Watch The Video Below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu