Popular Nigerian Comedian and filmmaker, Ayo Makun popularly known as AY, has continued to shed more light in a tell-all interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, where he opened up on his 17-year-old beef with his colleague, Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth.
Earlier today, a portion of the interview shared online captured the Comedian where he was recounting how things went sour between them after a failed business transaction in 2006.
AY, in another portion of the interview posted by Jideonwo, shared more about the longstanding beef that has left them as sworn enemies over the years.
According to him, after the 2006 incident, he attempted to attend Basketmouth’s wedding but wasn’t allowed into the venue.
He said when they arrived, his wife’s name was on the guest list but his own was noticeably missing.
The comic star shared.
“I was looking at my wife, my wife dey look her husband and she was like okay, let’s be going home since you no qualify to enter,”
AY mentioned that a lot has happened over the years that people are unaware of.
He alleged there were times that Basketmouth would often refuse to introduce him at events where they were both billed to perform.
Watch the video below:
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
- President Tinubu, Traditional Rulers Meet, Discuss National Issues (Photos)
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter