A video of a man who recently got married to an 11-year-old girl has surfaced on the internet and is fast gaining reactions on social media sites.
According to the video posted on Twitter by Sabi Radio, the man and the young girl were spotted in a room sitting close to each other, and the voices behind the footage however, suggested that it was a marriage ceremony as “Masha Allah” which in English means gratitude for a blessing was also heard. It was also reported that the marriage took in Kano, Northern Nigeria.
This latest video, however, generated a lot of reactions on social media platforms as many people took to the comment section to react with their diverse opinions.
However, it revealed that the man said they both love each other and that she is his choice.
Watch the video below:
What do you think about this marriage?
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu