A gang of armed robbers has reportedly attacked a bullion van on Thursday in Ibadan, Oyo State. A substantial amount of money was carted away.
Hotnewsinnaija.com gathered that the robbery took place at the Idi-Ape axis of Iwo Road. Many were reportedly dead, others injured while some of those that witnessed the incident but were safe was left in shock.
The armed robbers, who had laid an ambush, attacked the bullion van and the Police escort van while heading towards Ife Road. Two policemen were allegedly shot dead.
Watch The Video Below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi