A combined team of Nigerian police, Army and DSS have bursted a fearful den of kidnappers in Imo state, where they rescued many people including a traditional ruler.
According to the police, the kidnappers took over a village having displaced the villagers and used same as their hideout, where they conduct their unholy acts with ease. They kidnap people, behead some and roast others for food.
The police noted they rescued many people including a traditional ruler.
The police spokesman lamented that their camp was an eyesore, and it defies all explanation why humans can be that mean to their fellow humans.
The raid was carried out at around 1.00 am with the combined forces of the Nigerian Army, DSS and police. And even the governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma, expressed shock at the dastardly acts of the men of the underworld.
Watch The Video Below:
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter