A combined team of Nigerian police, Army and DSS have bursted a fearful den of kidnappers in Imo state, where they rescued many people including a traditional ruler.
According to the police, the kidnappers took over a village having displaced the villagers and used same as their hideout, where they conduct their unholy acts with ease. They kidnap people, behead some and roast others for food.
The police noted they rescued many people including a traditional ruler.
The police spokesman lamented that their camp was an eyesore, and it defies all explanation why humans can be that mean to their fellow humans.
The raid was carried out at around 1.00 am with the combined forces of the Nigerian Army, DSS and police. And even the governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma, expressed shock at the dastardly acts of the men of the underworld.
Watch The Video Below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu