Controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable has been moved back to the Nigerian Correctional Centre in Ilaro, Yewa South Local Government Area of Ogun State.
The Zazu crooner was granted bail in the sum of N800,000 altogether for the three charges against him, with two sureties in like sum.
Magistrate A.S. Soneye had ruled that the two sureties, who must reside within the jurisdiction of the Ifo court must also be land owners.
However, less than an hour after the court had risen, Portable was brought out by officers of the correctional centre and put in a prison vehicle headed to Ilaro.
There are speculations the singer is yet to perfect his bail conditions.
Portable was arraigned for allegedly assaulting a policeman, resisting arrest and assaulting one of his followers.
Watch the video below:
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter