Reno Omokri, the former media aide to the Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has rubbished the claims that his former boss has joined the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC).
The former president’s aide responded to this in a video posted via his official YouTube Channel.
Omokri stated that he has been receiving calls and messages from many prominent Nigerians who are trying to confirm the truth from him. He, therefore, debunked the news, saying “nobody should ask him with such ridiculous questions.”
Recall that the rumours has circulated across the country that former president Goodluck Jonathan has join the ruling APC following a tweet from an unpopular twitter account. He was later turned to trend on the social media platform.
Reno Omokri said everybody know the kind of person Goodluck Jonathan is, adding that the former president can never make such a ridiculous decision.
He said Jonathan only knows one party and that is the People’s Democratic Party(PDP). He added that Jonathan was not in any political party during the Abacha regime and he only knows the PDP since when he decided to do politics.
Jonathan’s former aide said if Goodluck Jonathan will join the APC, the news will not come from one useless tweet because the former president has a personal spokesperson as well as other loyalists like him.
Watch The Video Below:
- Reno Omokri: Whoever Will Become President after Buhari Will Lose His Popularity Quickly, See His Reasons.
- Reno Omokri Rubbishes Ben Ayade’s Reasons For Joining APC, Says it is Sarcastic.
- “I Will Very Much Hate to be Your Friend & Brother” – Reno Omokri Berates Fani-Kayode Over Sunday Igboho
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi