The Super Eagles of Nigeria have arrived in Ghana ahead of their Friday’s World Cup qualifying match against the Black Stars of Ghana.
Nigerian big boys alongside team officials landed in Kumasi in preparation for the crucial match that has been generating a series of arguments concerning who is superior between the two West African Nations.
Napoli SC goal machine, Victor Osimhen, Watford FC’s Dennis Emmanuel, Leicester City duo, Kelechi Iheanacho and Lookman Ademola, the interim coach, Augustine Eguavoen and other team officials have arrived in Ghana for the crunch tie.
Other members of the 25 men’s squad who have also landed in Ghana are Eyimba FC goalkeeper, John Noble, William Troost-Ekong, Leon Balogun, Semi Ajayi, Ola Aina, Frank Onyeka, Odion Ighalo, Daniel Akpeyi, Ahmed Musa, Oghenekaro Etebo, Shehu Abdullahi, Francis Uzoho, Moses Simon, Joe Aribo, Calvin Bassey, Innocent Bonke, Kenneth Omeruo, Zaidu Sanusi, Samuel Chukwueze, Akinkunmi Amoo, and Sadiq Umar.
Super Eagles via its official Twitter handle, @NGSuperEagles, posted a video showing the arrival of the boys ahead of Friday’s game.
Watch The Video Below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi