A popular Nigerian TikToker, Samuel Banks has thrown shade at some local ladies in a viral video posted on Tik Tok.
The Tiktoker fault them for forming big girls but eating concoction rice without, at least a soft drink or water, and posting it on social media.
He said everybody that is watching their videos will think they are rich but they living on daily contributions (Ajo) and added that the way he’s looking at them they are illiterate.
He also called the children of poor people (Omo Talika).
Samuel Banks referred to those ladies as Ishagamu girls but further findings by News In Naija indicate that they are from one local area in Osun State called Ikirun, Ifelodun Local Government area and the video was shot at Consumer Restaurant located at the community.
It was further gathered that some of them are wayward girls and that one of them is referred to as ‘Anike Obo Ikirun’ meaning Anike the Ikirun P@ssy,’ a name that portrayed her as a public toilet.
Watch the video below:
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter
Omo dem disgrace us for this Ikirun😓😓💔