Screams of shock filled the air as South African rapper Costa Titch suddenly fell to the ground on stage during a performance. The surprise of the audience quickly turned to fear as it became clear that the 27-year-old musician had passed away.
The tragic death of Costa Titch has left fans across the world reeling, as his talent and potential were cut short in an instant.
Costa Titch was best known for his 2019 hit single “Nkalakatha,” which was remixed with South African superstar AKA. His talent was undeniable, as he had worked with some of South Africa’s biggest stars, such as Riky Rick, Nasty C, and Gemini Major. Costa Titch was also set to star in a movie, which would have been his first major role.
The cause of Costa Titch’s death is still unknown. However, reports suggest that he had suffered from a heart condition known as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, which can cause sudden death. It is believed that this condition may have been the cause of his death.
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
In the wake of Costa Titch’s death, tributes have been pouring in from fans and fellow musicians. His death is a reminder of the fragility of life, and how quickly one’s dreams can be cut short. The music industry in South Africa has been deeply affected by his death, as he was seen as a beacon of hope for aspiring musicians.
Costa Titch’s death has been a devastating loss for the South African music industry. His skill and potential will be sorely missed, and his memory will live on in the hearts of his fans forever.
Watch the video below:
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter