Augustine Eguanvoen, the interim coach of the Nigerian Super Eagles, has dropped the likes of Kelechi Iheanacho, Moses Simon and Samuel Chukwueze on the bench, making five changes to his starting line-up for today’s 2022 FIFA World Cup playoffs second leg encounter against Ghana Black Stars.
Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho kept his position, with Ola Aina, William Troost-Ekong and Leon Balogun also named in the starting line-up.
New invited player and Rangers left-back Calvin Bassey takes Zaidu Sanusi’s place from the first leg.
Eguanvoen opted for the trio of Oghenekaro Etebo, Frank Onyeka and Joe Aribo in the midfield while Samuel Chukwueze and Moses Simon make way for the duo of Emmanuel Dennis and Ademola Lookman.
Napoli goal machine, Victor Osimhen will lead the team’s attack as expected.
See the line up below:
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School
- See The Ridiculous Reason Kizz Daniel Refused To Perform At Tanzanian Concert, By Promoter
- Dino Melaye Bursted As The Possible Brain Behind Cultist Procession Against Bola Tinubu
- “Let The Poor Angry Bird Go Home And Rest” – Reactions After BBNaija’s Beauty Got Disqualified
- “I Dumped Burna Boy Because He Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed” – Stefflon Don