Ahead of Nigeria versus Ghana World Cup qualifier playoff, Nine Nigerian foreign-based players have reportedly arrived at the Super Eagles camp.
While waiting for others, the names of those that are already at the camp are Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa, his assistant William Troost-Ekong, and one of the leaders in the team and Al Hilal striker, Odion Ighalo.
Other promising players that have found their way into the camp are Leon Balogun, Semi Ajayi, Ola Aina, Frank Onyeka, Daniel Akpeyi, and Oghenekaro Etebor.
Super Eagles announced this via a tweet posted on its official Twitter handle, @NGSuperEagles.
The Nigerian National team players will take a trip to Ghana on March 25 for the first leg of the WCQ playoffs against the Ghana National team while they would be welcoming the Black Stars in Nigeria on March 29 for the return leg.
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge